Lovin’ my new Ryka’s!
I have horrible feet issues so I know how important it is to find a supportive, well-made sneaker. After trying on quite a few brands and styles at Famous Footwear, I found some super comfy ones called Ryka. Unfortunately, they didn’t have my size and I had to order them. (Famous Footwear ships for free though! It only took 6 days.) I received them this past week and just love them!
This specific pair are called TRAINING – Assist XT2. The characteristics include: Q-Angle Pronation Control, Ortholite Footbed, N-Gage for Heel and Forefoot Cushioning, and Skeletal Guidance Shank. (For a full list, please see the information below.) Schweet!
INFORMATION directly from the Ryka website – http://store.ryka.com/product158.html
“Assist XT 2 – 1815WSVA
High-performance training shoe developed for the avid fitness enthusiast. Designed to fully support the foot via upper-engineered layers, cushioning and pronation control to deliver precise foot alignment with unsurpassed comfort.
• Nitracel™ forefoot metatarsal pod provides responsive cushioning and shock absorption
• N-Gage™ in the heel for cushioned stability
• S.G.S. (Skeletal Guidance Shank): Uniquely engineered to keep the shoe lightweight yet provide mid-foot support during heel-to-toe transition acting as a center frame stabilizer.
• Dual-piece, rubber outsole with balanced flex grooves provides superior traction and flexibility
• Ortholite® insole – breathable, durable, comfortable and fights odor
• Synthetic leather upper with air mesh and high-density foam for comfort”
Check out a pair of Ryka’s today! You will be pleasantly surprised!
Shout out to Famous Footwear, too! I didn’t pay $70 for my pair – I paid $55! 🙂 (I had a $10 off coupon, plus the lower cost Famous Footwear was selling them for – hehe!)
Source: Famous Footwear